Wednesday 8 January 2014

Benefit Brow Bar!


Hey Everyone,

I think we can all relate to the times when we just forget to pamper and preen ourselves - let's face it, life can get in the way sometimes! It really was about time that I sorted my eyebrow situation! 

Here was the damage - the shape was not totally lost but I really just needed a tidy up! The hairs were getting a bit long in the front and my arch was slowly disappearing in my right brow!

When it comes to getting brows shaped standard procedure seems to be you sit in a chair, and the beautician stays in complete silence throughout the treatment! They never ask what shape you like or how thick? And in that final moment before you get to look in the mirror, you are momentarily scared that they may have taken off half your eyebrows! I have been unfortunate in the past to see that this was not an irrational fear. So, due to this one time bad experience - I have become very picky with who I choose to do my brows!

As I'm extremely fund of my brows, I don't mind splashing out on such treatments like HD brows. However, being a student (not having £30 to spend on brow treatment), I decided to be brave and branch out!

Now, I haven't heard many people talk about the benefit brow bars before, so this was a new and exciting experience. I understand it that they are only in selected locations and I am fortunate to have one at my local boots in Brighton. 
The beautician's name who mapped and shaped my brows was called Meg. Not only was she chatty and lovely to talk to - she really knows her stuff when it comes to brows!  

"Eye brow mapping?" I hear you say - well as Meg described it "…your brows frame your face…" She mapped out where my brows start and end, and where my arch was placed. As I said before I only really needed a tidy up, and she agreed that I should keep the thickness in the centre.

A couple of wax strips later and there is the finished product! I love the way they turned out - my brows look so much tidier and shaped! 
I think they look even fuller now they've been shaped and trimmed - won't need so much brow powder! 




Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the benefit brow bar and I would 100% recommend them to anyone! This is because they really listen to how you want your brows, but also taking your face shape into account! If you live in the Brighton area, definitely pop in and give them a go! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a lovely evening!

Emma 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...