Monday 28 October 2013

#2 Is it worth the investment?


Hey Everyone,

Welcome to another post on investments in fashion/beauty/generally expensive items! 
It was only right that the next investment was a very old friend of mine. I've had her for 7, nearly 8 years!

Can you guess? No


I know what you are thinking - but it's not the bike! Sorry guys, that belongs to my best friend, but I am talking about my LEATHER JACKET! (I just thought the bike added to the Rock/Biker look)


 As I mentioned, I have had this Jacket for a very long time! And in fact it was my first leather jacket I ever bought! I remember that day so well :)! Me and this jacket have seen it all together, from nights out with my friends to first dates!
As you can see from these photos, she's looking pretty worn and tired! I just don't have the heart to throw her away, even with all the tears in the sleeves and discolouration. I don't care! So, because she is so old, you cannot get her anymore :(! But I purchased her from River Island, and I think in general, they do good quality leather jackets! So I would recommend checking them out - www.riverisland.com

Leather Jackets are always an investment worth spending money on! I mean they don't even have to pricey - I remember getting this one in the sales for 50% off!
Leather just instantly adds an edge to any look, whether you are wearing a dress or leather trousers! You can easily layer underneath them, though I'd recommend getting a size bigger than what you normally would so you can do this easily.
They come in all colours and styles - it's about finding the one for you! I'd always say shop around and try a few on. Another brand that does amazing leather jackets is All Saints!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a lovely day!

Emma
x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...